The NexION® 1000 ICP-MS from PerkinElmer is the perfect high-throughput system for performing regular, multi-elemental, trace-level analyses that fulfill regulatory standards — and fits in users’ budget.
It includes a variety of proprietary technologies that collectively offer remarkable speed and possess simplicity, thereby making users’ laboratories more efficient than ever before.
NexION 1000 ICP-MS. Image Credit: PerkinElmer Food Safety and Quality
The NexION® 1000 ICP-MS features ideal aspects for high-throughput testing laboratories that run regular multi-element analysis:
- The system has three quadrupoles and its special capability of the Universal Cell enables switching between Collision and Reaction modes with the help of a single gas combine to provide efficient interference removal, with minimal switching times (less than 15 seconds), thus increasing the productivity of users.
- The system has a 100,000 points/second data acquisition speed to handle any particle size, which is considered to be the fastest in the industry.
- The system has been loaded with a new solid-state RF generator with revolutionary LumiCoil™ technology, which is the first ICP-MS RF coil capable of operating with no cooling or maintenance.
- The Extended Dynamic Range ability provides the potential to detect high- and low-level elements in a single sample run.
- The dedicated SMARTintro™ sample introduction module along with combined All Matrix Solution delivers long-term stability while tackling high dissolved solids.
- The Syngistix™ software offers an intuitive interface that reflects the workflow of the users with left-to-right, icon-based navigation with guidance capability through the users’ analysis. It also has a cross-platform solution, which streamlines the transition from one technique to another.
- The system has a Triple Cone Interface with Quadrupole Ion Deflector, offering maintenance-free operation beyond the cones.
The NexION 1000 ICP-MS offers an interference-free throughput.
Source: PerkinElmer Food Safety and Quality
|21 CFR Part 11 Compatible
|Product Brand Name