Right from routine identification and verification to the latest research applications, for an extensive range of samples to be analyzed, users would require good performance and flexibility to achieve fast, confident and economical results.
The Spectrum™ 3 FT-IR spectrometer from PerkinElmer offers the sampling flexibility and performance in mid-, near-, and far-infrared ranges via a single instrument for advancing research and new product development in chemicals, pharmaceuticals, polymers and academia.
The highly customizable platform offers consistent, trustworthy and effortless operation through years of service.
The Spectrum 3 has been equipped with a range of latest innovations that have been specifically developed to deliver remarkable performance and flexibility with all chosen configurations.
- High reproducibility of spectral data can be ensured with no spectral interference
- Fast reactions can be characterized with scan speed ranging up to 100 scans/second
- Sensitivity and spectral resolution performance can be improved
- Top-rated sensitivity is offered even while using room temperature detectors
- Remarkable signal-to-noise ratio and photometric performance
- The device is capable of optimizing instrument uptime with a wide range of quickly interchangeable accessories
- Users can collaborate from any device, from any location and time with the help of cloud connectivity
- Can be upgraded to IR microscopy and imaging
- Capable of performing routine analysis quickly with on-instrument SmartPanel
- Streamlined TG-IR hyphenation experience can be achieved from a single vendor
Spectrum 3 is a comprehensive solution with a versatile and flexible design to handle any sample type for the application, but not restricted to:
- Chemicals and materials
- Pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals
Source: PerkinElmer Food Safety and Quality
|21 CFR Part 11 Compatible
|Product Brand Name
||Spectrum 3 Tri-Range FT-IR Spectrometer
||Food & Agriculture
|Wave Length Range
||14,700 - 350 cm-1