C1990HP is a titanium copper foil that provides the greatest level of strength than any other copper alloy foil. The C1990HP is considered to be an ideal alternative for beryllium copper foils as it exhibits outstanding spring properties.
- C1990HP is a Hyper titanium copper foil that offers the greatest level of strength than any other copper alloy.
- Greater thickness precision is offered compared to traditional materials by improving the manufacturing processes.
- The high strength and outstanding spring properties make it an alternative to beryllium copper foil.
- All production processes right from metal melting to product-width slitting take place in the Kurami Works. This allows rapid delivery time.
- The greater thickness accuracy, in turn, enhances the stability of spring properties.
- Outstanding spring properties
- Exhibits high strength
- High thickness accuracy
- Can be utilized instead of beryllium copper
- High reliability
- Outstanding fatigue properties
- Full-process production for rapid delivery
- Comes with excellent stress relaxation resistance
Manufacturable Thickness (Standard Dimensions)
- Measures around 30~100 µm
*Note: Maximum width 450 mm
- Spring material in autofocus camera modules of mobile phones
Download the full datasheet here
Figure 1. Histogram of thickness distribution in the longitudinal direction (comparison of high thickness precision material with conventional material; thickness 30 µm). Image Credit: JX Nippon Mining & Metals
- Data obtained by X-ray measurements of thickness at the center of the transverse direction (perpendicular to the rolling direction) of the mother coil, taken every 0.01 seconds for around 1,000 m.
- The values shown are normal values and are not planned as specifications
Figure 2. Thickness distribution in the transverse direction (high thickness precision material N = 3, thickness 30 µm). Image Credit: JX Nippon Mining & Metals
- Thickness distribution was quantified in the transverse direction with the help of a direct contact thickness gauge.
- The values shown are normal values and are not intended as specifications.
View the full range of Titanium Copper alloys here