The BMR-100 rotary sends a signal to your warning light or horn indicating a full or empty bin.
Preventing the Overfilling of Bins and Eliminating Dry Runs in Processing Operations
The BMR-100 rotary can be wired to a light or horn to alert when levels in a bin are either empty or high.
Simple, Electromechanical Measurement for Ordinary Storage and Processing Operations
- Mining: Sand, aggregate, gravel, and coal storage and surge bins.
- Agriculture: Bins holding grain, feed, fertilizer, seed or bulk ingredients.
- Plastics: Detect the level of plastic pellets in hoppers or silos.
- Construction: Concrete and cement batch plants and silos of roofing granules.
Accessories for the BMR-100
- Mounting plates: Carbon and stainless-steel choices in 0° 10°, 20° and 30° angles for mounting on top of sloped roofs.
- Paddles: Users can select from 19 different styles for heavy, medium and light bulk solid materials. Collapsible paddles are present for installation with entering the vessel.
- Point level alarm panel: Provides vessel level conditions through a blinking light and audible alarm with up to 24 level indicator stations.
- Adjustable top mount: The high-level threshold can be changed using the adjustable coupling that can be moved up and down a 72” shaft.
- Quick disconnect: Hardwiring can be replaced to make it simple to install and remove the rotary for maintenance, cleaning or replacement.
- Material density from 2 lb/cu ft to over 100 lb/cu ft
- Strategic mounting can be achieved on bins, chutes, silos and conveyors
- High, demand and empty level warning for processing vessels
- Plastic pellets and granules used by molders and packaging manufacturers
- Point level detection of bulk solids such as pellets, powders and granules
- Feed, grain, seed and food storage and processing
- Sand, coal, gravel, concrete, aggregates and mining sites
- 115 VAC voltage
- Simple, mechanical architecture
- SPDT relay output, 250 VAC, 10 Amp
- Can be interchanged with other rotaries
- Two ¾” conduit entrances
- Easy access screw-off cover
- Aluminum cast housing with powder-coated finish
- Ambient operating temperature: −40 °F to +185 °F (−40 °C to +85 °C)
- Power requirements: 115 VAC
- Output contacts: SPDT 10 Amp, 250 VAC
- Process temperature: −40 °F to +250 °F (−40 °C to +121 °C)
- Enclosure type: NEMA 4X, 5, 7, 9 and 12
- Mounting: 1–1/4” NPT
- Conduit connections: 3/4” NPT
- Shaft: Stainless steel
- Enclosure: Die-cast aluminum, powder coat finish