Angstrom Engineering’s line of physical vapor deposition platforms allows for incredible process and application versatility.
- Nexdep: 100 mm x 100 mm substrate standard. 1 – 8 sources.
- Amod: 150 mm x 150 mm substrate standard. 1 – 10 sources.
- EvoVac: 150 mm x 150 mm substrate standard. Room for more sources and increased source to substrate throw distance). 1 – 14 sources.
*Note: Larger substrate sizes can be accommodated. Please contact us to discuss.
One of these thin film deposition workhorses should suit your process requirements perfectly. Our applications engineering team will work closely with you to determine what sources, substrate handling, and process enhancement technology will best relate to the work you will be doing.
All three can accommodate sputter, electron beam, and thermal-resistive sources, as well as a range of ion sources for cleaning and film enhancements.
Download the Brochure for More Information
Standard Key Features
- AERES integrated control software comes standard and boasts the ability to create and control recipes across the entire process, from pre-deposition, through layer control (including unprecedented low-rate stability), stage control, gas and pressure control, and automation
- Custom designed to meet your process requirements
- Support for multiple PVD processes
- Sequential or co-deposition
- Installation and multi-user on-site training available with every system
- Our detailed training manual teaches new users how to operate and maintain the equipment
- User safety is held paramount with features such as cutting power to sources when the chamber is open
- Angstrom’s renowned service. We back up our products.
- 24 hour response guarantee: If you call or email, we will respond within 24 hours so that you can get the support you need
- Glove box integration
- Aluminum or stainless steel chamber options
- International input voltages available
- High-vacuum or ultra-high-vacuum configurations
- Heated, cooled and biased stages
- Planetary and dome fixturing
- Load locks and semi to fully automated substrate and mask handling
- Roll to roll processing
- Variable angle stages for creation of complex nano-structures and coatings for imagery
- Further customization is available. When speaking with our applications engineering team, discuss all requirements with them.
At DuPont Displays, OLED displays are being fabricated for a variety of potential applications. Although solution processed displays is the goal, a variety of evaporated OLEDs have also been researched for comparison and controls.
The Angstrom Engineering EvoVac evaporator with multiple sources has been invaluable in this regard. Very good film uniformity and rate control can be achieved. Co-deposition from 2 or 3 sources is possible, and the system design is conducive to low compositional variability within the film and from run to run. In-situ mask changes are possible, allowing for multilayer patterned coatings without a vacuum break.
The integration of different vapor deposition techniques into one chamber has been especially useful for research.
Dr. Shiva Prakash, Goleta, USA, DuPont Displays
We have several labs with over $2,000,000.00 of equipment from 30+ vendors and Angstrom Engineering has the best customer service.
Dr. Thuc-Quyen Nguyen, University of California, Santa Barbara