||Quantum Design UK and Ireland
||National Physical Laboratory, Teddington
||October 23, 2019
The J A Woollam CompleteEase Software Training Course is being held on Wednesday 23 and Thursday 24 October at the National Physical Laboratory.
Quantum Design UK and Ireland and J A Woollam Inc would like to involve as many users as possible to show the latest CompleteEase Version 6 software capability and advances that have been made.
The training course is an ideal opportunity to bring your own data for our experts to model but also learn the finer subtleties of using latest B- Spline/Gen Oscillator parametrization methodology to provide more accurate optical constant data.
The brief course content will be as follows:
- Session 1 “Introduction to Ellipsometry”
- Session 2 “Transparent Films and Substrates”
- Session 3 “Absorbing and Semi-absorbing Samples (B-Spline)”
- Session 4 “Semi-Absorbing Films (Gen-Osc)”
- Session 5 “Thin Metal Layers and Multi-Sample Analysis”
- Session 6 “Advanced Topics and Review”
Course Price: £700 excluding VAT.
Early bird discounted rate: £500 excluding VAT if ordered before 16th September 2019.
40% discount on rate if multiple users from the same University would like to attend.