||Malvern Panalytical Perth Applications Lab, Malvern Panalytical Unit 2, 30 Canvale Road, Canningvale, WA 6155, Perth, Australia, 6155
||August 21-23, 2019
Interested to improve and optimize the use of your XRF spectrometer?
After you have perfected sample preparation and data collection, it's time for mastery of data analysis and interpretation using the software. SuperQ Version 5x is the software platform used for analysis and control of Malvern Panalytical's Wavelength Dispersive XRF (WDXRF) spectrometers including the PW2400, MagiX and the Axios series. The SuperQ Software Training course is aimed at personnel interested in learning step-by-step procedure of using the software for various aspects of running their XRF system. It is a three-day course, with hands on experience in using the software with one or two people per PC learning to setup programs and analyzing data from an XRF system and work with the instrument as well. It is expected that participants are already familiar with Malvern Panalytical XRF and have basic knowledge of XRF Spectrometry.
Who should attend?
- XRF Chemists or Operators who are using the Malvern Panalytical WDXRF system and wanting to involve in calibrating the system and trouble shooting
- Beginners with some basic knowledge of the theory of XRF Spectrometry and wish to start working on SuperQ and WDXRF
- SuperQ users wanting to improve their expertise in using the software to explore more capabilities
- Opportunity to refresh your knowledge in using SuperQ software
- Professional training and certificate for laboratory staff
- Learning new methods in calibration setup and diagnosis using SuperQ
- Improves reasoning and decision making on routine XRF analysis issues
- Opportunity to network with peers and industry professionals
- User Application and Monitor programs setup
- Optimizing measurement conditions with given hardware
- Calibration methods, applying matrix and other correction factors for fine tuning
- Sample preparation handling in SuperQ
- Sample measuring and optimizing batch programs
- Results retrieval, evaluation and optimizing databases
- Qualitative Analysis and introduction to Omnian Standardless quantitative analysis
- Diagnosis of calibration related issues with SuperQ
- Using TCM and SuperQ softwares for XRF diagnostics
Led by Hari Bhaskar, Applications Specialist with Malvern Panalytical
Several hotels and motels are available in the CBD, Fremantle, South Perth etc which are within 30 minutes drive radius to the venue. Ample free parking space is available at the venue.
- Early bird (before 1 Jun): AUD3,330 excluding GST
- Usual price: AUD 3,700 excluding GST
Which will include the below:
- Classroom training – hands on with PCs (1 or 2 person per PC)
- Course Notes (soft and hard copy)
- SuperQ Reference Manual (Soft copy)
- Certificate of Achievement
- Refreshments and Lunches (during the course)
- One Course Dinner
All cheques should be made out to Spectris Australia Pty Ltd and attached with our confirmation email.
*Travel and other costs associated with living in Perth during the course will be borne by the course participant.
- No course refunds will be given for no shows or participant cancellations
- Should you be unable to attend the intended course, you will be able to postpone your attendance to the next available course date
Register for event