OPAL X-Press - Hot Mounting Press
The ATM Hot Mounting Press OPAL X-Press is a modular hot mounting press for fast and simultaneous, independent mounting of different materialographic specimens. The modularity of the Opal X-Press allows for optimum configuration for different sample sizes according to customer requirements.
The basic device contains the control interface and one mold assembly. It is available in 2 versions: The ATM Hot Mounting Press OPAL X-Press 2: can be equipped with one additional pressing units (total up to 2 pressing units).
The ATM Hot Mounting Press OPAL X-Press 4: can be equipped with up to three additional pressing units (total up to 4 pressing units).
The pressing units are separated from the basic device and may be added later. Thus it is possible to generate samples of up to 2 (Opal X-Press 2) respectively 4 (Opal X-Pess 4) different diameters simultaneously in one device. The diameter of the pressing unit - each with or without chamfer - can be selected between 25.2 mm, 30 mm, 1¼" (~32 mm), 1½" (~38 mm), 40 mm, 50 mm.
The integrated dust extractor Dust Guard protects the operator from inhaling fine dust, which is released when filling the mounting material. The external vacuum cleaner is controlled via the user interface of the basic unit.
- Modular hot mounting press
- Opal X-Press 2: basic unit extendable with 1 additional pressing unit
- Opal X-Press 4: basic unit extendable with up to 3 additional pressing units
- Fast mounting with low power consumption - Proven one-hand closure system with integrated dirt trap and suction nozzle
- Dust Guard: removal of fine dust during filling of mold by connected vacuum cleaner
- 7" touch display with innovative control software
- High flexibility due to customized preheating function, cooling modes, maintenance tasks and user accounts with different access rights
For more information and quote request visit: www.atm-m.com
Run Time - 2:56