Rigaku Raman Technologies is pleased to announce the release of the world's first dual wavelength handheld Raman analyzer at Pittcon 2012. Built on the stabilized platform of the Xantus-1, our Xantus-2 combines the technology of our 785nm and our 1064nm Raman spectrometers giving you two instruments in one.
The Xantus-2 was designed specifically to over-come the intrinsic fluorescence issues found in many materials. The two wavelengths offer an even more extensive array of materials analysis. Fast and accurate chemical identification ideal for:
- Narcotics & illicit street drugs
- Explosives & chemical warfare,
- In-line pharmaceutical processing,
- Authentication & anti-counterfeiting,
- Hazardous materials & chemical spills
- Incoming raw material ID.
The Xantus-2 dual wavelength handheld Raman analyzer can be seen at booth #734.