Fritsch are now extending their premium line by 4 additional new high-tech laboratory mills for various applications: functionally designed to the smallest detail, with interesting new features, latest technology, highest performance and maximum safety.
FRITSCH premium line - the new standard for the modern laboratory:
Planetary Mono Mill PULVERISETTE 6 premium line
- High-speed grinding with doubled drive power and extremely high centrifugal acceleration
- Automatic motor-controlled grinding bowl imbalance compensation
- Advanced ServoLOCK grinding bowl tensioning
- Touch screen - colour display
- Tightly sealed grinding bowls even under overpressure and outside the mill
Variable Speed Rotor Mill PULVERISETTE 14 premium line
- Threefold drive power for high throughput and grinding performance
- Clean Design for easy cleaning
- Low noise level
- Optimised cooling
Jaw Crusher PULVERISETTE 1 premium line:
- Extra strong with up to 3 kW drive power
- Extra robust for toughest demands
- Easy zero-point and gap width adjustment
- Clean Design for easy cleaning: fixed crushing jaw removable, movable crushing plate easy to exchange
- Optimal sound insulation
Disk Mill PULVERISETTE 13 premium line
- Easy milling gap width adjustment
- TFT Display with membrane keyboard
- Large, removable funnel
- Optimal grinding disk adjustment
The FRITSCH premium-principle: making good products even better!
FRITSCH laboratory mills set the worldwide standard for the most diverse applications in sample preparation. The PULVERISETTE is an international synonym for fast, lost-free size-reduction, easy handling, consistent reproducibility and long, reliable service life even under continuous, heavy duty usage.
FRITSCH premium line Mills go one step further and raise our own standards: more power makes them stronger than comparable instruments: more practical applications and equipment elements make the work easier, more comfortable, faster and safer - For premium-results and absolute reliability. Learn more at ACHEMA 2012 - Hall 4.1 • Booth J49
Our experts are looking forward to your questions and will gladly advise you in all laboratory technology related enquiries.
Up-dated information on the whole FRITSCH range for efficient sample preparation and particle sizing and the innovations, will be presented for the first time at ACHEMA 2012.