Fritsch are now extending the Fritsch premium line by 4 additional new high-tech laboratory mills for various applications: functionally designed to the smallest detail, with interesting new features, latest technology, highest performance and maximum safety.
Fritsch premium line - the new standard for the modern laboratory:
Planetary Mono Mill PULVERISETTE 6 premium line
- High-speed grinding with doubled drive power and extremely high centrifugal acceleration
- Automatic motor-controlled grinding bowl imbalance compensation
- Advanced ServoLOCK grinding bowl tensioning
- Tightly sealed grinding bowls even under overpressure and outside the mill
Variable Speed Rotor Mill PULVERISETTE 14 premium line
- Threefold drive power for high throughput and grinding performance
- Clean Design for easy cleaning
- Low noise level
- Optimised cooling
Jaw Crusher PULVERISETTE 1 premium line
- Extra strong with up to 3 kW drive power
- Extra robust for toughest demands
- Easy zero-point and gap width adjustment
- Clean Design for easy cleaning: fixed crushing jaw removable, movable crushing plate easy to exchange
- Optimal sound insulation
Disk Mill PULVERISETTE 13 premium line
- Easy milling gap width adjustment
- TFT Display with membrane keyboard
- Large, removable funnel
- Optimal grinding disk adjustment
The Fritsch premium-principle: making good products even better!
Worldwide are FRITSCH laboratory mills standard for the most diverse applications in sample preparation. The brand PULVERISETTE is an international synonym for fast, lost-free size-reduction, easy handling, consistent reproducibility and long, reliable service life even under continuous, heavy duty usage.
With the mills of the FRITSCH premium line we go one step ahead and raise our own standards: more power makes them stronger than comparable instruments: more practical applications and equipment elements make the work easier, more comfortable, faster and safer.
For premium-results and absolute reliability!
For more information and newly released Videos on the Fritsch Premium line products, please visit at: http://www.fritsch-milling.com/products/new-products/ or visit the team at ACHEMA 2012 - Hall 4.1 • Booth J49
Our experts are looking forward to your questions and gladly advise you in all laboratory technology related enquiries.
Up-dated information on the whole FRITSCH range for efficient sample preparation and particle sizing and the innovations, we present for the first time at ACHEMA.