Ipsen, Inc., continuing its strong overseas partnerships, shipped a TITAN H2 12 bar furnace to a die-manufacturing customer for the medical industry located in Bandung, Indonesia.
The furnace had a work zone size of 18” x 18” x 24” (455 mm x 455 mm x 610 mm) and a hearth gross weight capacity of 2,000 lbs (900 kg). The temperature operating range is 1,000°F (540°C) to 2,400°F (1,315°C) with +/- 10°F (5.5°C) uniformity. The system is configured for 380 V / 400 V, 50 Hz, 3 Phase or 460 V, 60 Hz, 3 Phase.
The furnace’s closed-loop water system includes the optional evaporative cooling tower to provide the primary water feed to the plate and frame heat exchanger. The unit was also purchased with a TITAN manual loader system, with a 3,000 lbs (1,350 kg) capacity and both manual movement and lifting, and a convection upgrade for convection heating to a maximum of 1,600°F (875°C) at 2 bar.
The Ipsen TITAN furnace:
- Is available in horizontal and vertical models, both up to 10,000 lbs (4,500 kg) capacity
- Is globally certified vessel
- Operates in most languages and meets global industry standards
- Is available for a variety of standard processes, including tempering, annealing, hardening, brazing and more
- Installs quickly
- Is available to rent, lease or buy
- Is 30 percent more energy efficient than comparable models
- Has Easy-to-use controls
- Fits in standard width truck or shipping container
- Can be delivered anywhere in the world within 10 weeks