Ideal as the classic workhorse for pre-crushing of brittle materials in the areas of mining and metallurgy, chemistry, geology and mineralogy, glass industry, ceramics industry, rocks and soils.
The compact FRITSCH Jaw Crusher PULVERISETTE 1 is the ideal instrument for fast and effective pre-crushing of hard and very hard brittle materials – even ferrous alloys are no problem for this instrument! Choose according to your tasks: two different models for various feed sizes and sample quantities are available.
The powerful comminution of the sample takes place in the Jaw Crusher under high pressure between one fixed and one movable crushing jaw in an enclosed grinding chamber. The final fineness is easily set from the outside with the 10-stage adjustable gap width between the crushing jaws. The ground sample automatically falls downward – into a drawer for batchwise comminution or via a chute into a larger collection container for continuous operation or directly into a FRITSCH Disk Mill PULVERISETTE 13 for further comminution.
Your advantages with the FRITSCH Jaw Crushers:
- Very fast, uniform comminution
- Feed size up to 95 mm, final fineness 1–15 mm
- Crushing jaws and lateral support walls are available in various steel types, tungsten carbide and zirconium oxide – optimal for RoHS-samples and for iron-free pre-crushing
- Extremely fast and easy cleaning
- Extremely robust even for very hard materials
- Especially simple crushing jaw removal
- Safe and dust-free operation
- Adaptable crushing jaw kinematics for higher final fineness
An extra PLUS
The Jaw Crusher PULVERISETTE 1 can be combined with the Disk Mill PULVERISETTE 13 – the ideal solution for fast, continuous pre- and fine-grinding particularly of large quantities of coarse material. Mounted together onto a rack and connected to each other by a chute, they automatically grind the material from a particle size of up to 95 mm to a final fineness of down to 100 μm – fast, easy and effective in a single step!