Torion Technologies Inc., the leader in miniaturized, person portable gas chromatography (GC) and toroidal ion trap mass spectrometry (TMS) instrumentation, announces the signing of several new international distributors to represent Torion’s product lines such the TRIDION™-9 portable GC-TMS systems, novel CUSTODION® sampling devices, the new FUZION™-3 portable sampling station, CALION™ reference standards, and CHROMION® instrument control and data processing software.
Torion has recently signed distribution agreements with several companies around the world to complement the strategic partnership with Smiths Detection for distribution into the security, defense, and first responder markets. These new distributors, dealers and representative will focus on sales in other Torion markets such as environmental air, environmental water, chem/petrochem, industrial, and food safety and quality.
Signing of new Asia-Pacific distributors will augment Torion’s sales and distribution channels in this key global market area. New distributors include:
- China (Northern Provinces): Topcredit International Trading Co. Ltd. (Beijing)
- SE Asia + Singapore: Precision Technologies PTE LTD (Singapore)
- Taiwan: Great Engineering Technology (GET) Corp (Taipei)
Torion’s Technical Center in Beijing, China will coordinate sales and marketing activities of these new distributors as well as the other 5 existing distributors (Polytech, Bara Scientific, S.T. Japan, Tegent Technologies, and Scinco).
Torion focused on opening new sales distribution channels in Europe during 2012. This included the addition of four new European-based distributors:
- France/Spain/Portugal/N. Africa: Fondis Bioritech (Paris)
- Belgium/Netherlands: Interscience BV (Breda)
- Italy: QuantAnalitica SRL (Oggiono)
- Poland: IRTech Inc./Ltd. (Krakow)
Torion also added key dealers and representatives in other key global markets in India and the Middle East:
- Egypt: UltraTech (Cairo)
- Saudi Arabia/UEA/Qatar: Alkamal Advanced (Jeddah)
- India: AnaSys (Kolkata/Delhi)