LOT-QuantumDesign now offers the Park XE15 - a powerfully versatile AFM with unique MultiSample™ Scan, that automatically images and measures up to nine individual samples without user intervention.
The Park XE15 includes many unique capabilities that make it ideal for shared labs that handle a diverse range of samples, researchers doing multi variant experiments, and failure analysis engineers working on wafers. Its reasonable price and robust feature set also make it one of the best value large-sample AFMs in the industry.
The most convenient sample measurements with MultiSample™ scan:
- Automated imaging of multiple samples in one pass
- Specially designed multi-sample chuck for the loading of up to 9 individual samples
- Fully motorized XY sample stage travels up to 200 mm x 200 mm.
More accurate scans with Crosstalk Elimination:
- Dual independent, closed-loop XY and Z flexure scanners for sample probe and tip
- Flat and linear XY scan of up to 100 µm x 100 µm with low residual bow
- Out of plane motion of less than 2 nm over entire scan range
- Up to 25 μm Z-scan by high force scanner
- More accurate height measurements
Better tip life, sample preservation, and accuracy with True Non-Contact™ Mode:
- 10 times larger Z-scan bandwidth than a piezotube based system
- Non contact means less tip wear and longer tip life
- Higher resolution imaging than competing AFMs
- Decreased sample interference for more accurate scans
The most user friendly AFM available:
- Open side access for faster sample and tip exchange
- Intuitive laser alignment with pre-aligned tip mount and unique on-axis, top down view
- Faster head removal with dovetail lock mount
- Easy to use interface with automatic settings
Versatile range of modes and options:
- Comprehensive set of measurement modes and characterizations make this one of our most versatile AFMs
- Expanded capabilities with optional accessories and upgrades
- Advanced electrical measurements for failure analysis (FA)
About LOT QuantumDesign
LOT QuantumDesign is a key supplier of nanotechnology solutions for research and industrial applications. Their range of products includes atomic force microscopes, scanning near field optical microscopes and confocal Raman microscopes.
LOT-QuantumDesign also specialises in providing instrumentation for several nanomanufacturing applications including dip pen nanolithography, thin film and surface analysis and nanoindentation.
LOTQuantumDesign offer a complete range of spectroscopy instrumentation including lights source, monochromators/spectrographs, solar simulators and filters.
About Park Systems
Park Systems is a leading manufacturer of atomic force microscopy (AFM) systems with a complete range of products for researchers and industry engineers in materials science, chemistry, physics, life sciences, semiconductor and data storage industries. Park’s products are used by over a thousand of institutions worldwide.
Park’s AFM features a unique patented set of technologies that yields the highest data accuracy at nanoscale resolution, superior productivity and ease of use, and lowest operating costs. Park Systems, Inc. is headquartered in Santa Clara, California with its global manufacturing, and R&D headquarters in Korea.