Edinburgh Instruments is pleased to announce the launch of a new version of their Fluoracle software for the FS5 Spectrofluorometer. The Fluoracle Software has been designed to provide support for TCSPC measurements and add further high performance capabilities to the FS5.
The software update includes:
- A simplified signal rate dialog
- Improved error handling
- Transmission Scans and Transmission detector signal rate support
- New Service/Validation Scans to automate instrument operation tests
- Sensitivity scan to show four SNR calculations
- Easy User Monochromator calibration
- Temperature Sensor support
- Heated Sample Cassette support
- Second PMT detector support and new detector setup dialogs
- Xenon Lamp ignition check
- Performance improvements to the Contour Plot/Colour Map
The FS5 is a fully integrated, steady-state spectrofluorometer designed to meet the highest specifications in the research and analytical markets. Ultimate sensitivity, coupled with high speed data acquisition and ease of use, makes the FS5 the ideal plug and play analytical tool. The optical design is the best in its class, utilising specially selected optics to achieve the maximum in signal throughput. Using single photon counting techniques for the highest detection sensitivity, the FS5 delivers data you can trust.
We believe in remaining at the forefront of leading edge technology development. Fluoracle enhances TCSPC measurements and delivers not only high performance results for us but also for our customers. To stay ahead, we continuously work hard to deliver faster, reliable and accurate analytical instrumentation.
Mark Vosloo, CEO of Edinburgh Instruments