Granta Design today announced the package of new and updated software technology that it is demonstrating at this week’s Composites Europe exhibition in Stuttgart, Germany (Sep 22-24).
Of relevance to industries including Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Wind Technology, Sports Equipment, and Composite Producers, this package is the latest version of the industry standard solution for anyone seeking to manage information associated with composites, and to apply that information in qualification, specification, or decision-making.
At booth C58 in Hall 7, Granta will be showing:
- Best-practice management of composite data using the GRANTA MI™ system, recently updated to double the speed of access when users view material property datasheets
- Granta’s new Composite Qualification Package, a series of tools to assist tasks such as managing test series, or data import; ensures a robust, systematic qualification process for highly-regulated industries such as aerospace
- The new CES Selector™ 2016 software, released last week, providing unique graphical tools to analyse the performance of composites relative to other materials
- The work of the AutoMatIC Consortium, which holds its third meeting, hosted by Jaguar Land Rover next month, on managing materials information for automotive applications
- Case studies of best practice materials information management for wind technology—Granta will participate in the 'Composites in the application wind energy' guided tour of the exhibition on Thursday
More details and case studies of work with Airbus Helicopters and Vestas are available via the Granta booth.
About Granta Design Ltd
Granta are the materials information technology experts. The company develops market leading software for managing materials and process information in engineering enterprises, and a series of tools for applying that data to key materials and product design decisions. Granta serves sectors as diverse as aerospace, defense, energy, medical devices, automotive, motorsports, manufacture of consumer and industrial equipment, materials production, and publishing. Customers realize multi-million dollar benefits in reduced cost, enhanced product performance, improved quality, and faster design turnaround.
Granta was founded in 1994 as a spinout from the University of Cambridge and the work of Professors Mike Ashby and David Cebon. For further information go on line to www.grantadesign.com.