Practical Components is a premier supplier to the global electronics industry specializing in mechanical IC samples or “dummy” components, evaluation PCBs and solder training kits. Practical will feature its latest technology in booth 1609 at the upcoming IPC APEX EXPO 2019 exhibition and convention, scheduled to take place January 29-31, 2019 at the San Diego Conference Center in California.
This year, Practical will showcase many innovative technologies new to the IPC APEX EXPO. Visitors can learn more about the company’s latest advancements, including:
- Advanced Test Wafers with more than 40 different advanced packages and test vehicles available
- Dummy Amkor eWLP-Wafers 0.4-CuPd-DC-NB 8" wafer-embedded copper pads
- Dummy Amkor CSPnl-Wafers 0.4-DC-SAC405 8" wafers with SAC405 ball daisy-chained 0.4 mm pitch
- Amkor 0.3 mm CVBGA and Test Vehicle
- Jabil Solder Paste Evaluation Board and Kit
- IPC J-STD 001 Rev F/G and IPC Rev C 7711/7721 Hand Solder Training Kits
- Amkor TMV and PoP components and evaluation boards
- Foresite Umpire Evaluation Board and Kit
- WLP Wafer Chip-Size Packages in 0.3 mm, 0.4 mm and 0.5 mm pitch
The company’s newly updated Website, www.practicalcomponents.com, is the most comprehensive to date. Since the first Website in 1997, the resource has grown to be one of the most indispensable tools in electronics design and production.
Practical Components features technology that cannot be found elsewhere: dummy components that have the same exact materials but also are made on the same production lines as the live components. The company is unique in its ability to supply manufacturer engineering support to the exclusive products it supplies.
Practical Components specializes in in-stock availability, manufacturer support and traceability. Our customer support representatives are knowledgeable and have access to engineering data that others do not.
Practical sells components from leading companies, such as Amkor and WALTS. The same type manufacturers use for production or research so customers are always ensured of getting the same factory quality with the same thermal and mechanical specifications as the live components in their final assemblies.
Practical supplies all the “standard essentials” as well as the future technology that is needed for companies to advance their evolution.
For more information about Practical Components and its technologies, or to receive a free copy of the print catalog, visit IPC APEX booth 1609 or contact us online at www.practicalcomponents.com.