Dynisco announces that it will expand the breadth of its portfolio from its current pressure sensor and polymer evaluation products to now include a new Win10 IoT Core + Single Board Computer (SBC) platform. The IoT platform, otherwise known as the Dynisco Rheology Console, is being demonstrated live throughout the entire duration of NPE 2018: The Plastics Show, the world’s number 1 trade fair for plastics, scheduled May 7 -11 in Orlando, Florida (Booth W4863).
We are very excited about the direction the Rheology Console will take us in.
Understanding and validating what happens to the rheological properties of material during your process is becoming imperative with the shift we are seeing in the market. This solution not only offers the first full lot history of online measurements and ties it directly to our melt flow indexer for lot to lot correlation.
John Biagioni, President of Dynisco.
The solution is developed for processors to very simply obtain detailed analytics for allyour online devices globally on one single cloud dashboard and can see any instrument around the world in real-time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The Rheology Console solution expands beyond production to also include systematic benefits.
- One place to store, manage and correlate all rheological and sensing data
- Ability to easily export instruments date into easily managed excel format
- Improved Labor/Equipment Utilization Metrics across lines and/or facilities
- Predictive Maintenance
- 24/7 Lot To Lot Production Correlation to Lab Measurements
- Backward compatible to Dynisco and Non-Dynisco Legacy Products
- Immediate Access to new upgrades Being Developed by Rapid Development Tools
- Instant “Round Robin” Results between facilities & ASTM or ISO Laboratories
We have been providing sensing and polymer evaluation products for nearly 30 years.
This console opens doors and opportunities to offer this solution for all of our legacy atline and online products in the future.
Bill Desrosiers, Vice President of Business Development, Dynisco.
For more information about the Dynisco Rheology Console, contact Dynisco at 508-541-9400.