Sort by: More Search Options
Results 21 - 30 of 109 for Abrasion resistant coatings
  • Article - 16 Jul 2010
    Master Bond Inc. formulates a wide range of epoxy, silicone, polyurethane, and polysulfide adhesives for high performance and reliability.
  • Article - 27 Sep 2002
    Kinetic Metalization is a low-pressure metal coating process that produces dense coatings on metallic or ceramic substrates. The equipment required, coating process, flexibility of the technology and...
  • Article - 31 May 2001
    Chromium carbide compounds are produced by an aluminothermic reaction. They have applications in wear resistant coatings, welding electrodes, thermal spray, cutting tools and can be an alternative for...
  • Article - 26 Mar 2001
    An introductory article on polyurethanes. It briefly defines what they are and what they are used for, what forms they can take, uses, advantages and disadvantages.
  • Article - 21 Jul 2009
    For easy application and reliable performance, select Master Bond for your conformal coating needs.
  • Article - 20 Jun 2001
    A new iron-based alloy (W77T6) has been developed for valve seat inserts. It evolved as an economical alternative to cobalt-based alloys which gained favour when new fuels were introduced that burned...
  • Article - 24 May 2001
    Various thermoplastics such as acrylonitrile butadiene styrene, fluoropolymers, polyamides, polyarylates, polycarbonate, polysulphones, thermoplastic polyesters and polyimides, polyoxymethylene,...
  • Article - 23 May 2019
    The increasing cost of fuel and the push for cleaner skies is compelling aerospace manufacturers to search for more efficient turbine engines. This article discusses the importance of thermal...
  • Article - 7 Mar 2018
    Fiberglass is a material made of glass fibers woven into a texture that causes it to trap pockets of air. The resultant fabric has high thermal insulation properties and low density.
  • Article - 6 Mar 2018
    A mechanical seal that is used to fill gaps between two or more materials that are bonded together is called a gasket.