News - 6 Oct 2004
After approval of all relevant authorities, Clariant has completed the sale of its AZ Electronic Materials business unit to The Carlyle Group, the sale of its worldwide business of Lancaster Synthesis...
News - 23 Sep 2004
Syngenta announced today that it is selling its 75 per cent stake in the Swiss chemical company SF-Chem to the Zurich-based private equity firm Capvis. The remaining 25 per cent stake held by Clariant...
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in...
The MB3600-CH40 solids analyzer is designed to perform rapid and accurate determination of key physico-chemical attributes of raw materials.
News - 16 Jul 2019
The fifteenth edition of India’s leading Fine and Speciality Chemicals Exhibition concludes with outstanding results
Chemspec India 2019 took place from 16-17 April, at the Bombay Exhibition...
News - 2 Oct 2018
Postnova Analytics has published an application study that describes a new method for quantification of liposome encapsulated drug using Centrifugal Field-Flow Fractionation...
News - 15 Sep 2015
Asynt reports on how chromatography specialists - Reach Separations Ltd. are benefiting from the installation of an onsite nitrogen generator at their laboratories in Nottingham, UK.
News - 21 May 2015
At upcoming events in the colloids conference calendar, physicists from Malvern Panalytical will reveal new advances in the measurement of interfacial interactions that directly support the control of...
News - 11 Sep 2013
Praxair India Private Limited, a subsidiary of Praxair, Inc., today announced it has signed two long-term contracts with JSW Steel, to operate small on-site nitrogen plants in support of the...
News - 9 Oct 2012
BASF will launch a production line for precious metal-based fine chemical catalysts at the company’s manufacturing site in Mangalore, India. These catalysts are important for the efficient...