The RamanFest conference covers the current state of advanced applied Raman spectroscopy through presentations and discussions from today's leaders in this field, from both academia and industry. RamanFest is great event for collaboration and networking. Our keynote lectures will be presented by internationally renowned scientists. There will also be accompanying poster sessions, throughout the day, to encourage discussion on the latest capabilities of Raman spectroscopy.
Professor Ji-Xin Cheng of Purdue University and Dr. Andrew Whitley of HORIBA Scientific will co-chair the event. Other Raman leaders contributing to this event include many highly regarded luminaries in the field, including:
- Prof. Dor Ben-Amotz, Purdue University
- Prof. Yong Chen, Purdue University
- Prof. Volker Deckert, Leibniz Institute of Photonic Technology, Germany
- Prof. Katsumasa Fujita, Osaka University, Japan
- Prof. Wei Huang, University of Oxford, UK
- Dr. Ravi Kalyanaraman, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Prof. Igor K. Lednev, University at Albany, SUNY
- Dr. Brian Marquardt, MarqMetrix, Inc.
- Prof. Wei Min, Columbia University
- Prof. Juergen Popp, Leibniz Institute of Photonic Technology, Germany
- Prof. Eric Olaf Potma, University of California, Irvine
- Prof. Bin Ren , Xiamen University, China
- Prof. Marlan Scully, Texas A&M University
- Prof. Richard P. Van Duyne, Northwestern University
- Prof. Lawrence D. Ziegler, Boston University
The broad range of topics will include discussions, not only on general topics such as past, present and future Raman Spectroscopy developments and applications, but also topics on the forefront of Raman, such as:
- Latest Advances in Coherent Raman Microscopy
- Raman Spectroscopy of Graphene-based Materials
- Hyperspectral Raman Imaging using Optimized Binary Compressive Detection TERS
- Rapid Disease Diagnostics: Probing Metabolomics by SERS
- TERS for solid/liquid interface and 2D materials
- Visualizing cellular metabolism by Stimulated Raman Spectroscopy (SRS) imaging of vibrationaltags
- Clinical Raman Spectroscopy - Precise Diagnostics for Targeted Therapy!
A complete list of speakers and topics can be found on the website at: www.ramanfest.org
There is limited seating available for RamanFest 2017. The fee is $300 for students and early registration (through February 28th, 2017.) The fee will increase to $400 for registrations starting on March 1st, 2017. Continental breakfast and lunch is included for both days. A gala dinner is also available for an additional $50. You will also find a list of hotels in the West Lafayette area. Registration can be done at http://www.ramanfest.org.
For more information, and to register for Ramanfest: www.ramanfest.org. For more information, you may also email HORIBA Scientific or call 732-623-8142.