Photometrics designs and manufactures high-performance CMOS, EMCCD and CCD cameras for life science research. Since the original architect of the world’s first scientific-grade microscopy EMCCD camera, Photometrics has led the industry for decades with state-of-the-art imaging instrumentation for the scientific community. Tens of thousands of researchers around the globe rely on these cutting-edge imaging solutions to meet their most demanding application requirements. Photometrics also offers comprehensive OEM camera support, including cost efficient imaging systems and components that provide the best solutions for customers’ unique requirements.
Photometrics cameras allow researchers to conduct quantitative bio-research that meets specific experimental requirements. The company earned its leadership role with several decades of strong product design and delivery, and has achieved multiple awards by continuously setting the precedent for innovative camera design and capabilities. Founded in 1978 Photometrics is headquartered in Tucson, Arizona in the US and is a registered ISO 9001:2008 company.
Photometrics products include:
- CMOS Cameras - Prime is the first sCMOS camera from Photometrics. On board computational intelligence provides advanced real-time image processing features.
- EMCCD Cameras - The Evolve, QuantEM and Cascade cameras from Photometrics are some of the industry's most sophisticated EMCCD cameras.
- CCD Cameras - The CoolSNAP cameras from Photometrics are designed to support cutting-edge applications in life science research.
- Multichannel Imaging Systems - Photometrics offers Dual View and Quad View Simultaneous Imaging Systems.
- InVivo Imaging Systems - The Lumazone InVivo Imaging System from Photometrics provides several options for your specific research.
- Collimating Adapter - This optical accessory is available as an add-on component for your imaging system.