Anasazi Instruments offers the Eft-60 MHz spectrometer, which is a cryogen-free NMR instrument offering the highest resolution, best sensitivity and widest experimental repertoire of any NMR at 60 MHz. No other instrument comes close when it comes to high quality results because the Eft is the most stable magnetic field of any permanent magnet instrument.
The Eft-60 comes standard with one and two-dimensional NMR measurements as well as kinetic measurements, relaxation measurements, and long term measurements for low-concentration of samples.
The 13C option is unsurpassed for speed and sensitivity. Concentrated samples can be measured in about a minute while dilute, large molecular weight samples can be acquired over a few hours. No other spectrometer can provide this flexibility.
The multinuclear option is can measure a wide range of nuclei including 19F, 29Si, 11B, 195Pt, 119Sn among others.
The main features of the Eft 60 MHz spectrometer include:
- Best sensitivity and resolution based on ASTM standards
- Largest user base with over 700 proven installations
- Turn-key installation with on-site training and delivery always included
- A 5 year warranty with full support for maximum benefit
- Widest range of experiments available and a customizable experiments