The VEGAPLUS 69 sensor is used to continuously measure bulk solids under different process conditions present in a wide range of vessel height sizes. Ideal applications of this sensor involve level measurement within very high silos, large bunkers and segmented vessels.
The VEGAPLUS 69 exhibits exceptional signal focusing properties, a simple setup process and reliable measurement capabilities. When an encapsulated plastic or lens antenna is integrated into the metal flange of this product, the VEGAPLUS 69 can achieve optimum adaption to various application areas.
- All measuring results are independent of vapor, dust and noise
- High plant availability due to the following properties:
- Maintenance-free operation through non-contact measuring principle
- Measuring range (Distance): 120 m
- Process Temperature: Range -40 °C – 200 °C
- Process Pressure Range: - 1 – 20 bar
Radar Sensor for Solid Level Measurement in Varying Vessel Heights
High-quality, swivelling stainless steel flange
Lightweight plastic antenna
Thread with integrated horn antenna