The Semi-Automatic 25 Ton Pellet Press from Chemplex Industries has been designed mainly for busy laboratories, where a Pellet Press with simple operation, intermediate force, and minimal counter space are needed.
Makes XRF Sample Pellets Easy
- Compact countertop installation
- Digital display
- Programmable force
- Two-button operation
- Self-centering die and alignment platform
- Safety shield
- Accommodates 13, 32, 35, 40, and 45 mm die sets (sold independently)
The Semi-Automatic 25 Ton Pellet Press offers the ideal solution for laboratories that process FTIR or XRF samples, where intermediate pelletizing force is needed together with automated operation, and where significant bench space is not needed or the need for shifting the pellet press between many locations is avoided.
The 25 Ton Semi-Automatic SpectroPress® is a powered pellet press that streamlines operations with a programmable digital display as well as two buttons for operation. The desired force is programmed in the digital display and the user just needs to press the Up button to commence the pelletizing cycle.
Then, the operator presses the Down button to discharge the force and allow the pellet to be taken out. The latest 25 Ton Semi-Automatic SpectroPress® comprises a compact, lightweight design that can be fitted on a benchtop and may even be moved easily.
The 25 Ton SpectroPress® easily accommodates various die sets (sold independently), allowing the user to create 0.51″ (13 mm), 1.26″ (32 mm), 1.38″ (35 mm), 1.57″ (40 mm), and 1.77″ (45 mm) die pellets easily.
The Chemplex® Semi-Automatic 25 Ton SpectroPress® Pellet Press has been developed with unrivaled features that are truly representative of the present technology, functionality, innovation, and quality:
- Basic two-button operation — Up and Down
- Digital display shows force readout in tons
- Illuminated buttons show SpectroPress® status
- Accommodates die sets with diameters of 0.51″ (13 mm), 1.26″ (32 mm), 1.38″ (35 mm), 1.57″ (40 mm), and 1.77″ (45 mm)
- Programmed force of up to 25 tons in increments of 0.1 ton
- Safety shield
- Fast ram rise and retraction; results in faster pelletizing