The microArch S350 from Boston Micro Fabrication is the newest platform utilized for printing micro-scale parts together with high-resolution features and for an extensive range of small parts that need high precision or accuracy.
The microArch S350 is ideal for manufacturers and researchers for prototyping and production in the 1000 to 30,000 part volume range for parts that require ultra-high resolution, precision, and accuracy.
The microArch S350 integrates high part quality with increased throughput and speed. With increased user-friendliness and built-in automation, the S350 would turn out to be BMF’s highest throughput printer developed for end-part production.
25μm Series Printer
Source: Boston Micro Fabrication
||INPUT DATA FILE FORMAT
|UV-LED (405 nm)
||10µm ~ 50µm
||0.4-0.8µm Ra (top)
1.5-2.5µm Ra (side)
|Photosensitive Resin, ceramic
||100 × 100 × 50 mm
||1350 × 850 × 1900 mm
- Tailored high-resolution optical system and movement platform (with the availability of resolution down to 25μm)
- Operation software along with microArch graphics
- Interface system and customer parameter setting are provided
- Availability of controlled processing technology to generate highly accurate 3D-printed objects
- The step-and-repeat process enables the achievement of both high-resolution and large area
- Autofocus, real-time image monitoring, and exposure compensation can be done
The microArch 3D printing system has the potential to identify ultra-high resolution and large-area printing that has been utilized in industrial prototyping and short-run production.