After months of planning, Masteel UK Limited has released a professional business documentary on the Daily Telegraph Website.
The documentary which highlights the company's success in the supply of high quality steels to the oil, gas and petrochemical industry can be viewed below. Over four hours of footage was taken and condensed into a finished documentary of six minutes in length and focuses on Masteel's flexible approach to steel sourcing and how the business has thrived during the economic downturn.
Including interviews with directors and key employees within the company, the film also highlights some of Masteel's added value services including its profiling operation at the company's UK warehouse.
Key Messages from the film include:
- Masteel's global operation in high-grade markets
- Its ability to operate flexibly
- It's ethos of developing "integrated supply partnerships" with steel mills
- Development of overseas offices and use of native speaking staff
- Solid management, not exposing itself to dumping steel stock in falling markets
- Surviving the downturn and continued growth of the business
- Continued expansion overseas
The film, which can be found under the Business Club section of the Daily Telegraph website, is also included in a new YouTube channel created by the company.
The company has already received a number of emails and telephone calls from customers who are very impressed with the film. With further marketing of the documentary intended over the next few months, Masteel see this move as an excellent branding exercise which will increase customer awareness.