ELTRA’s ONH analyzers determine the oxygen, nitrogen and hydrogen content of inorganic sample materials using inert gas fusion in an impulse furnace with temperatures of more than 3,000 °C.
The ONH series comprises analyzers for the exclusive determination of O, N or H as well as combinations for OH, ON and ONH.
ELTRA’s ONH analyzers allow for precise and fast sample analysis, covering a variety of applications including analysis of metals, ceramics and ores.
The ONH series features measuring ranges which can be customized according to the user’s requirements, offering extremely flexible solutions highly suitable for quality control applications in the laboratory. Measuring ranges of the ONH analyzers comprise lower ppm levels up to 2 % for 1 g of sample material. Results are obtained quickly and with high accuracy. Analyzing a steel sample, for example, only takes about 2 minutes, including outgasing the graphite crucible.
- Flexible configurations and measuring ranges for O, N and H
- Powerful 8 kW impulse furnace for temperatures of more than 3,000 °C
- Short analysis time
- Ramping and fractional analysis possible
- Efficient analysis of granulates without capsule
- High sensitivity with low detection limits
- Optional gas purification and gas calibration