Granta Design will be holding a webinar today about the management of materials information in the medical device industry.
Join Granta Design and their guest speakers from DePuy to learn why and how leading medical device manufacturers manage and use materials information.
- London: 16.00
- Paris: 17.00
- Los Angeles: 8.00
- New York: 11.00
You will see how managing corporate materials information enables your engineers to get fast access to the data that they need, ensures that accurate, up-to-date, and consistent data is used throughout your engineering process, and helps you to get maximum value from existing corporate materials knowledge.
The webinar is free to attend - Click here to register through WebEx.
- Learn about the importance of materials information management to leading medical device enterprises
- Hear how DePuy, the leading orthopaedic device manufacturer, planned and progressed their materials information management system, and learn from their experience of using it
- Get the engineer's perspective on the value of materials information management
- Understand how the GRANTA MI software can support materials information needs throughout the development cycle and across the organization
- See how you can access corporate materials knowledge, project data, and authoritative reference data on medical materials, all via a single easy-to-use system
Who should join the web seminar?
Design engineering teams: see how you can access and apply reliable materials data to support design and simulation.
Materials specialists and research engineers: learn how to increase productivity in testing and materials analysis, and in make more effective use of existing corporate materials information.
Regulatory professionals: see tools to improve the efficiency of regulatory submissions and learn how your organization can 'design-out' materials-related regulatory risks, avoiding costly changes later in the development cyle.
Senior managers of engineering, product development and design, or regulatory groups: find out how best practice materials information management can save time and cost, while reducing business risk.
About Granta Design
Granta Design Limited is the materials information technology expert. Granta develops the leading software for materials information management in engineering enterprises, and the leading teaching resource for materials engineering education.
Granta serves sectors as diverse as aerospace, defense, energy, medical devices, automotive, manufacture of consumer and industrial equipment, materials production, and publishing. Customers realize multi-million dollar benefits in reduced cost, enhanced product performance, improved quality, and faster design turnaround.
Granta was founded in 1994 as a spinout from the University of Cambridge and the work of Professors Mike Ashby and David Cebon.