Advanced Composites Group Ltd. (ACG) and Richmond Aerovac, both part of the Composites Division of Umeco plc, represented by ACG Italia and Aerovac Italia SRL respectively, will be exhibiting in Pavilion C at COMPOTEC 2009, which is being held at the CarraraFiere Exhibition Centre, Marina di Carrara, Italy between the 21st and 23rd October 2009.
ACG will demonstrate the Group's capability across numerous market sectors, specifically Aerospace, Automotive, Marine, Motorsport, Defence, Alternate Energy, by exhibiting a range of technologically advanced product samples. ACG can be found in Pavilion C - Aisle 24, Lot 677.
Richmond Aerovac, which will be demonstrating a range of bagging consumables and reusable vacuum bagging systems, can be found on Lot 676.
The theme of the ACG stand will focus on the key markets that it serves, including:
- Marine: where ACG leads the way with its VTM260 and MTM57 Series prepreg systems, which are proven at the highest level of yacht racing.
- Motorsport: where the Group's LTM, MTM and HTM prepreg systems are proven at the highest level of Formula One racing.
- Sports & Leisure: where ACG materials can give the edge for improved performance in activities such as Cycling, sailing, kayaks, racquet sports and fishing.
- Automotive: where vehicles from prototypes to super cars and proven, TS 16949 qualified materials are applied effectively across the automotive industry.
- Aerospace: where the Group's MTM44-1 and MTM45-1 Out-of-Autoclave (OoA) structural prepreg resin systems have been developed and applied for primary and secondary structures on aircraft.