Written by AZoM
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., the world leader in serving science, released its 2012-2013 Thermo Scientific Chromatography Columns and Consumables catalog.
2012-2013 Thermo Scientific Chromatography Columns and Consumables catalog.
The more comprehensive catalog is organized into four core segments: sample preparation, vials and closures, gas chromatography and liquid chromatography, and it combines all the latest product innovations, including those added after the recent Dionex acquisition, into a single, user-friendly portfolio.
For the first time, the catalog also includes instruments, such as the Thermo Scientific Dionex AutoTrace 280 automated SPE workstation and the Thermo Scientific Dionex ICS-900 integrated single channel ion chromatography system. Thermo Fisher's extensive product portfolio, which continually expands through investment in R&D, includes the following products representing sample preparation, vials and closures, liquid chromatography and gas chromatography:
- Thermo Scientific SOLA solid phase extraction (SPE) cartridges and plates, which use fritless technology to deliver superior reproducibility, recovery and sensitivity;
- Thermo Scientific Titan3 and Target2 ranges of syringe filters, which are more robust, withstand greater burst pressures and offer exceptional flow through characteristics;
- Thermo Scientific Accucore HPLC columns, which offer ultimate core performance to maximize investment;
- The Thermo Scientific Syncronis HPLC column range, which delivers consistent, predictable separations, column after column, time after time;
- Thermo Scientific Acclaim HPLC columns, which deliver optimal selectivity through innovative chemistry;
- Thermo Scientific BioLC and nanoLC columns, which are designed for high-resolution separations of proteins, peptides and other biomolecules;
- Thermo Scientific Viper Fingertight Fittings, which provide zero dead volume fingertight connections;
- Thermo Scientific TraceGOLD GC Metal Columns, which provide exceptional performance in high-temperature applications and TraceGOLD GC Columns with SafeGuard, which extend the column's analytical lifetime; and
- Thermo Scientific MS Certified Vials, which are the industry's first certified.
Overall, the new vials and closures section is easier to use, with more than 800 products available for almost any instrument or applications. The catalog is available as a fully searchable interactive version, an iPad version or in print.
The newest Thermo Scientific Chromatography Columns and Consumables catalog, which includes trusted product names such as Thermo Scientific, National Scientific and Chromocol, is available at www.thermoscientific.com/catalog.