AxisVM is a high-quality software package for civil engineers. It is a useful tool for engineers in numerous countries. Users can build the 3D model with the aid of integrated visual modeling and simple manageability. An intelligent graphical user interface supports all period of the process: definition, analysis and result query.
- AxisVM supports the dual (and multiple) core processors and runs under Windows NT / 2000 / XP / XP64 / Vista32 / Vista64 operating systems.
- Analysis of three-dimensional frames, trusses, beam, ribs with elastic embedding, membrane walls, plates, ribbed and elastically embedded plates and shells
- High-level multi-window graphical user interface for a 2D / 3D CAD system to build a model framework.(Multi-window editing)
- Linear and nonlinear analysis, buckling, vibration, seismic calculation of two or three-dimensional structures made of trusses, beams, ribs, membranes, plates and shells in any combination.
- Steel and reinforced concrete design
- Import: DXF, IFC 2.0, IFC 2x, IFC 2x2, IFC 2x3, BoCAD (SC1), Stereo Lithography (STL), AXS model files
- Export: IFC 2x, IFC 2x2, IFC 2x3, XSteel ASCII (ASC), XSteel DSTV (STP), BoCAD (SC1), AutoCAD reinforced concrete design (DXF), Cadwork (DXF), PianoCA (PIA)
- Direct data link with Tekla Structures program
- Dynamic reporting with automatically updated tables and images.