Architects, engineers, and designers can find an unparalleled range of aluminum and stainless steel finishes, textures, patterns, and properties within the Aalco range of Treadplate, guaranteeing a product that will match the requirements of any application.
These aluminum and stainless steel products boast a number of convenient features. They are lightweight but hard-wearing, with a decorative finish. They are anti-static and non-slip, offering low magnetic permeability, while their hygienic and easy to clean design with corrosion resistance makes them a low maintenance product.
Treadplate, also known as Floor-Plate, is typically used in flooring applications, but is also commonly applied to produce inclined or vertical panels for structural, protective, decorative or security (for instance, anti-vandal) reasons. Therefore, it is suitable for a wide variety of both structural and architectural applications.
This large range of applications and industries includes:
- Factory flooring, especially in industries where corrosion or hygiene are concerns, such as
- food processing, dairies, bakeries, hospitals, breweries, pharmaceutical plants, paper-making, power generation, mining and quarrying on-shore, off-shore oil and gas facilities, nuclear waste reprocessing, chemical and petrochemical plant, materials extraction and processing,
- Flooring and Vertical Panels in the Road Transport Industry – vehicles for commercial use, vans, military and utility vehicles, including dust-carts, fire engines, ambulances, cranes, etc.
- Flooring and vertical panels in buses, coaches and trams. This can even include cars such as the Tomb Raider edition of Land Rover
- Rolling stock and stations or freight terminals for railways, underground railways, etc.
- Outdoor and indoor walkways, steps, gantries, stairways, cranes, bridges, etc.
- Decorative vertical and inclined panels for outdoor and indoor architectural applications
- Horse boxes, boat trailers and other trailers
- Ship and boat construction
- Swimming pools – pool and diving-board steps, walkways, etc.
- Mechanical handling plant – airport baggage carousels and related equipment, conveyors,
Cut to Size Service
Treadplate of all varieties can easily be cut to desired measurements for supply.
This information has been sourced, reviewed and adapted from materials provided by Aalco - Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals Stockist.
For more information on this source, please visit Aalco - Ferrous and Non-Ferrous Metals Stockist.