ABB’s CoriolisMaster FCB330 and FCB350 are compact Coriolis flowmeters that include a number of features, such as high capacity, low pressure drop, an intuitive display and a range of digital and analog outputs with HART communication.
As general purpose Coriolis flowmeters they eliminate the need for up or downstream piping and hence, can be deployed in space-constrained areas. This specialized design allows for a wide range of applications that were not possible before.
The FCB350 series includes the DensiMass software, which enables direct measurement of concentration.
- Excellent measuring precision for both gases and liquids
- Broad measurement span in one meter
- Measurement of density, concentration, temperature, and mass and volume flow is facilitated in a single device
- When compared to other brands, low pressure drop saves 25% of costs on pump energy General Specifications
- FCB330’s accuracy for liquids: Mass and volume are 0.4% o. r./0.25% o. r, and density is 10 g/l
- FCB350’s accuracy for liquids: Mass is 0.15 % o. r./0.1% o. r.; volume is 0.15% o. r.; and density is 2 g/l or 1 g/l
- Measuring medium temperature: FCB330 (-50 to 160 °C) and FCB350 (-50 to 205 °C)
- Power supply: 24VAC/DC, 110/230VAC
- DNV-GL marine approved
Coriolis Mass flow sensor technology