The LF210 Laser Autofocus system from Prior Scientific can be used with a variety of reflective samples, including hard disc drive platens and semiconductor wafers. Shooting a laser beam on the surface under analysis will allow the system to maintain optimum focus on the specimen at high magnifications, even while moving the sample or the stage.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Wide choice of mounting flanges to fit into specific microscopes
- User-selectable sport or line laser modes enable the system to be used for all scanning modes and sample types
- A piezo focusing stage or a stepper motor focus drive can be controlled through a 0-10 v output
- The LF210 is the most stable laser focus unit available on the market, as it features the modulated laser diode
- Provides rapid and accurate autofocusing for reflective samples
- LF100K keypad for standalone operations
- It is a more stable and sensitive system, as it includes various refinements and is developed from the LF100, an industry benchmark.