The Delta Blower Generation 5 rotary lobe blowers are sturdy and long-lived machines capable of running through innumerable compressor cycles without faltering. They represent the acme of technical innovation aimed at future customer needs, combined with decades of experience in designing successive generations of blowers, and thus deliver undiluted success. Aerzener Maschinenfabrik is the first company to manufacture compact blower units back in 1960, and this has been part of its flagship range ever since. The Delta Blower Generation 5 brings down this tradition of success to the fifth generation.
The AERZEN Delta Blower Generation 5 offers unique benefits:
- The noise levels are reduced by careful engineering
- The operation is simple and the maintenance needs are low
- The machine incorporates a mechanical fan
- It does not use absorption material
- It can be configured in a side-by-side design which helps it fit into confined installation spaces
It is highly flexible to various applications and its design can be adapted to deliver even more benefits such as:
- Energy optimization
- Base support from Aerzen which has been certified as spark arrester for applications conforming to ATEX
- Oil-free operation making it a class 0 device according to ISO 8573-1 certifications
- Blower stage has been patented for its reduced pulsation due to the unique operating mode
- Standard application for energy-conserving motors class IE3
It has automatic belt retention because of the hinged motor mounting plate
- Type of technology: the Delta Generation 5 Blower is a positive displacement blower.
- Design: It operates on negative and positive pressures.
- Volume flow: It handles between 30 and 15,000 m3/h.
- Medium: it compresses air and neutral gases.
- Conveyance: it is oil-free.
- Negative pressure: It can achieve up to -500 mbar.
- Positive pressure: It can produce up to 1000 mbar pressure.
All blowers are not the same by any means.
- The Delta Generation 5 Blower from Aerzen is built like a workhorse to serve a range of applications requiring from 25% to 100% power.
- It can be modified in many different ways to customize its use.
It is also designed for small spaces, and can be adapted to fit side-by-side in cramped installations, thus requiring smaller engine rooms.
- It is designed to run easily and with low maintenance, with the controls and maintenance tools being located on the front of the machine.
- The oil levels can be read easily from the outside and with the machine operating.
- It is plug-and-play, meaning it is pre-configured, with the parameters already specified, making it ready to run as soon as installed.
No Absorption Material
- It does not use absorption material which makes it suitable for use in conveying bulk food items pneumatically, since it does not introduce any contaminants
- This also means it can be used for water treatment securely and without energy losses, because no absorption material is present to deposit on the aeration plates, clog up filters, or cause pressure losses
- The Delta Generation 5 Blowers are fitted with class IE3 motors as standard, making them very energy-efficient
- The new E-design enhances their efficiency even more
Low noise Levels
- The reduction in noise makes these machines suitable for installation even in strictly regulated areas such as those with a considerable population and in compliance with noise standards in production plants
- The optimized acoustic hood allows minimal noise levels
- The patented blower stage in this series allows for an integrated process which reduces pulsations
The Delta Generation 5 blowers are suitable for any geographical zone with their robust construction and patented non-pulsatile technology. Compact but adaptable, they can be used outdoors even in harsh terrain, as well as in insulated indoors installations. They may be used as independent units or as part of large assembled batteries. They can be used in earthquake-prone regions just as safely as on board a naval vessel or any other moving equipment setup.
Some of the most common applications include:
- Treatment of water and wastewater
- Pneumatic transport of bulk materials along a conveyor tract
- Backwashing of filter media
- Conveying gas
- Removal of dust
- Production of vacuum
- Biogas treatment
- Sewage treatment
- Chemical facilities
- Process technology
- Power production
- Cement and lime production
Performances and Dimensions