SUEZ’s Sievers CheckPoint On-Line/Portable Total Organic Carbon (TOC) Sensor provides excellent flexibility while measuring low-level TOC.
The sensor can be taken to any point in a water system or can be used online for constant tracking. It is a handy tool for speedy diagnostic sampling and problem-solving for power, pharmaceutical and microelectronics applications.
There are two versions of the CheckPoint TOC Sensor — the CheckPoint Pharma and the CheckPointe. Both versions are suitable for pharmaceutical and ultrapure water applications.
Learn More About the Online and Portable Capabilities of the Sievers Checkpoint
Thanks to its portable and lightweight design, the Sievers CheckPoint Sensor makes it quick and easy to identify problems.
Features and Benefits of Sievers Checkpoint
TOC Monitoring Versatility and Convenience
- Easy to use with minimal maintenance
- Rapid analysis
- PQ/OQ/IQ validation protocols are provided
- Grab sample mode or online mode
- The CheckPoint Pharma has a range of 0.21 to 1000 ppb, whereas the CheckPointe has a range of 0.05 to 1000 ppb
- The CheckPoint Pharma meets the requirements of European Pharmacopeia (EP), United States Pharmacopeia (USP), Indian Pharmacopeia (IP) and Chinese Pharmacopeia (CP)