SUEZ has introduced the latest Sievers Boron Analyzers that enable unsupervised, continuous online tracking of ultra-low levels of boron content in deionized ultrapure water (UPW) applications.
Featuring a limit of detection (LOD) of 15 ppt boron, the analyzers can process 10 samples every hour. They have been designed to fulfill the requirements of DI water engineers, fab process engineers and facility managers.
Easy to Operate and Maintain
The Sievers Boron Analyzer predicts mixed-bed exhaustion, enhances EDI performance and controls polishing loop boron levels. It detects higher boron levels before the discharge of silica, making it useful to prevent the leakage of silica into the ultrapure water.
The Sievers Boron Analyzer can considerably reduce the operating cost and sustains the quality of UPW systems.
Features and Benefits of the Sievers Boron Analyzer
Enhanced Reliability and Greater Uptime in Challenging Applications
- Multi-stream options of up to four sample streams
- Continuous, online monitoring as low as 15 ppt boron
- Needs minimal maintenance and consumables
- Accessory kits include the necessary accessories for setup
- A complete set of outputs — one isolated RS-232, one universal parallel printer port, four isolated 4–20 mA outputs, four isolated binary outputs, and two alarm outputs
- Microelectronic ultrapure process water
- Ultrapure water-power applications