Nanopositioning + Piezo Technology Specialist PI, has issued the 2009 hard-cover catalog entitled "Piezo Nano Positioning Inspirations 2009".
The 530 page publication is the most comprehensive reference book on the fundamentals of nanopositioning, piezo systems and micropositioning technology yet. The new catalog contains 200+ product families--30% of them new -- with more than 1000 drawings, graphs, images and technical diagrams.
Examples of PI's state-of-the-art products and technologies:
- Parallel-kinematics nanopositioning / scanning stages
- High-speed ultrasonic linear motors for automation
- Capacitive nanometrology sensor systems
- NSOM scanning microscopy stages
- Ceramic-encapsulated piezo actuators
- PiezoWalk® piezo worm type linear motors for Bio/Nanotechnology
- Miniature motors for autofocus cell phone type cameras
- 6-Axis Hexapod micromotion robots
- High-load, low-speed mirror alignment systems for astronomical telescopes
- High-speed scanning & steering mirrors and mirror shifters
- Motorized precision actuators and stages for semiconductor applications
- Digital & Analog nanopositioning motion controllers & piezo drivers
- Servo & stepper motor controllers
- Photonics alignment systems, photometers
Tutorials, Selection Guides
On top of the product descriptions and selection guides, extensive tutorials on piezo technology, the fundamentals of nanopositioning, micropositioning and nanometrology are included to aid users in selecting the system that best meets their needs.
Hard-bound & PDF Version for Download
In addition to the hard-bound version, the PDF catalog version can be downloaded from PI’s website.
More Information and Download of Individual Catalog Sections