Metrohm USA is proud to announce the launch of its industry-specific seminar series. More than twenty five events are scheduled throughout the United States and Canada in the first half of 2016.
Addressing industries from power generation to pharmaceuticals, these seminars include the most recent technology and application developments and allow attendees the opportunity to network with others from the region.
Metrohm is committed to hosting industry events that keep scientists up-to-date on improvements that can make their lab work faster, safer and more efficient. These half-day events bring recent advancements directly to our customers.
Edward Colihan, President and CEO of Metrohm USA
Seminar Topics include:
- Chemical Analysis and Recovery of Caustic and Chloralkali Based Chemicals and Processes
- EPA Compliant Waste Water Analysis with Improved Productivity and Profitability
- Solutions for Analytical Challenges in Regulated Laboratories
- Power Plant Safety and Corrosive Ion Monitoring
- Improving Commerce and Refinery Efficiency through Enhanced Corrosion Monitoring.
More information about these seminars and complete topical agendas can be found at seminars.metrohmusa.com
Metrohm offers a complete line of analytical laboratory and process systems for titration, ion chromatography, electrochemistry and spectroscopy. From routine moisture analysis to sophisticated quantification, we are ready to help you develop your method and configure the optimum system. Move your analysis from the lab to the production line with our custom process analyzers. At Metrohm we provide systems that find solutions. www.metrohm.com