Masteel are leading supplier of tubular steel, hollow sections, steel pipes and solid round bar products in carbon, alloy and stainless steel.
Production of Seamless Steel Pipes
These steel pipes can be welded or seamless and can be supplied with different properties for different purposes (e.g. anti-corrosive).
Applications of Seamless Steel Pipes
Our tubular and steel pipes have wide ranging applications in numerous market sectors including oil and gas, petrochemical and the construction industry.
Customized Seamless Steel Pipes
Masteel also specialise in large diameter pipes starting from 50mm diameter right up to 2500 meters
Features of Seamless Steel Pipes
Key features of seamless steel pipes includes:
- A large stock of pipes ready for call-off
- Pipes manufactured to specified dimensions on request
- Pipes can be produced in high quality alloys
- Pipes can be supplied in a variety of finishes
- Pipes can be cut to size on our premises ready for immediate supply
- Worldwide shipping
- Pipes produced to ISO 9001:2000 quality specification
Specifications of Seamless Steel Pipes
The specifications for Masteel's seamless steel pipes and hollow sections are listed in the following.
- BSEN 10025 S275
- BSEN 10025 S355 (Low temperature impact testing available)
- BSEN10025 S275H
- BSEN 10025 S355H (Low temperature impact testing available)
For a complete specifications of these seamless steel pipes and hollow sections please vist Masteel.
This information has been sourced, reviewed and adapted from materials provided by Masteel UK Ltd.
For more information on this source, please visit Masteel UK Ltd