Dynavac's Spectrum-Pro Optical Monitoring System is a valuable tool for producing complex, repeatable coatings with a high degree of accuracy. Combining its ability as a precision optical photometer with the strength of a quartz crystal deposition controller provides a new level in end-point detection of optical coatings. When integrated into a Dynavac control system, the Spectrum Pro provides a single user interface for complete process and system control.
- Easily integrated into existing coating systems
- Capable of Reflectance, transmittance, or direct monitoring
- Optics can be customized for virtually any wavelength or vacuum chamber configuration
- Advanced optical endpoint detection permits full, fractional and absolute layer termination
- Recipes can be downloaded directly from all major coating design packages
- Multiple options and upgrades available