For over 30 years, Dynavac has been delivering turnkey equipment solutions for large-scale production of thin films.
Dynavac equipment is installed in manufacturing facilities around the world producing consistent results year after year. Systems range from .75m to 2.5m plus and can be designed for flat or formed parts with significant depth.
Vacuum chambers are modular in design to provide flexibility in the manufacturing process and accommodate future upgrades. Equipment is designed, built, and tested in Dynavac's U.S. facility.
- Sputtering, evaporation, or PECVD processes
- Wide range of pre and post-deposition processes
- Load locks and automated transport systems
- Robotic handling of substrates for loading and unloading
- Integrated control systems for complete automation of production sequence
- Global installation and startup support services