Polyscience general purpose water baths from PolyScience are a sleek, user-friendly solution offering absolute control and precision. The cleanly designed addition provides straightforward operation. There are two models available: Digital and Economy.
The following are the key features of PolyScience General Purpose Water Baths:
- Size range of reservoirs: 2-28 L
- Temperature range: Ambient +5°C to 100°C
- Temperature stability: ±0.25°C
- Temperature uniformity: ±0.2°C
- Reduces heat loss
- Permits condensate to drain back into the bath
- Hinged polycarbonate gable cover accommodates glassware of different heights
- Allows easy viewing of samples
- Optional shaking bath (for 20 L and 28 L baths)
The digital general purpose water baths from PolyScience have digital temperature controller that allows storing of up to three temperature set-points for frequently used temperatures. Their local lockout prevents unauthenticated set-point changes and their primary and automatic thermostats ensure safety. Their bright LED display clearly shows the readings and allows recalling of set-point temperatures.
The Economy general purpose water baths from PolyScience feature economical dial type temperature controller, allowing convenient, straightforward setup and control. PolyScience offers Shaking Water Baths either as completely integrated units or shaker bath accessory. The following are the key features of Shaking Water Baths:
- Adjustable agitation speed (30 to 180 rpm)
- User-selectable and adjustable orbital (2 to 12 mm diameter) or reciprocal (2 to 12 mm stroke length) motion