Bruker’s amaZon speed ion trap mass spectrometer delivers excellent speed and mass resolution, thanks to fundamental enhancements to the well proven amaZon platform.
The amaZon Speed sets a new analytical standard for small molecule and screening applications. With features like Zero Delay Alternating™ switching at 20Hz MS acquisition rate, 10x higher MS/MS sensitivity and reproducible quantitation, the amaZon offers unparalleled performance levels and meets the ever increasing demand of the clinical, pharmaceutical and chemical markets.
The amaZon Speed has been specifically designed to improve capabilities in research areas such as detailed chemical analysis, compound screening and identification, proteomics and metabolomics.
The main features of the amaZon speed ion trap mass spectrometer are:
- Highest ion trap mass precision via proprietary RF generator design
- Improved MS/MS duty cycle for more productive data acquisition
- Leading dual ion funnel technology for unmatched sensitivity
- New SMART isolation and fragmentation
- Zero Delay Alternating™ for polarity switching with a minimum of 20Hz MS acquisition speed
- Scan speed of 52,000u/sec at a peak width <0.5u for resolution of doubly-charged ions
- Support of fastest UPLC applications at a maximum duty cycle.