Bruker offers the Compact Qq-Time-of-Flight mass spectrometer that delivers ultra-high resolution and high-quality results without compromise. All specified performance parameters are concurrently delivered in a single run without the necessity for tuning or optimization.
The Compact Qq-Time-of-Flight mass spectrometer has increased robustness to sample variation and enables reduced sample pre-treatment in high throughput quantitative applications. In addition, one shot plug & play acquisition ensures both quantitative and qualitative results in a single LC run with fastest time-to-success.
The main features of the Compact Qq-Time-Of-Flight mass spectrometer are:
- Full sensitivity resolution
- Improved dynamic range during real LC time scales
- All specified performance parameters are delivered in a single run without the need for tuning or optimization
- One shot plug & play acquisition with triple-quad standard sensitivity.
The applications of the Compact Qq-Time-Of-Flight mass spectrometer are:
- Forensics and doping control
- Synthetic chemistry support
- Biomarker discovery and validation in proteomics and metabolomics
- Drug metabolite, degradant and impurity identification and quantitation
- Intact protein analysis and characterization of biopharmaceuticals.