The Newage MT91 system is an automatic microhardness testing system, which makes use of the Rockwell hardness testing method. Hardness measurement is done based on the penetration depth instead of using an optical system to determine hardness based on the impression diameter.
The key benefits of the MT91 Series are its very fast test cycle coupled with its incredible test accuracy. No conventional microhardness testers can be compare with the MT91 in terms of speed or accuracy, as no manual interpretation of the impression is needed.
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Unmatched accuracy
- Uses precise Rockwell-type testing method
- Enables measurement of larger samples to further reduce prep time
- Less sample polishing needed
- A 400 grit polish is all that is needed for accurate results
- Unrivalled testing speed
- As fast as six seconds per test cycle
- No operator interpretation of impressions needed
- Removes removes a common source of inaccuracies
- Custom fixturing