The 5009 CRYETTE WR™ is a laboratory model automatic cryoscope, built for solution concentration, molecular weight, and freezing point depression determinations for aqueous and a variety of other solvent solutions for 2.0 mL samples.
The 5009 CRYETTE WR™ automatic cryoscope is provided with an instruction manual, spare stirring wires, 125 mL each of two standards, 24 2.0 mL sample tubes, test tube rack, 250 mL of bath fluid, and a spare temperature probe.
- 10 °C to +10 °C range, with a 12-position range selector for solvent optimization
- Modifiable bath temperature, enabling optimum temperature settings for specific solvents
- Results displayed in m °C of freezing point depression
- Two-step calibration, with non-interacting calibration controls
- Selectable automatic or manual seeding to offer highest flexibility for different solvents
- Cool-down in < 15 minutes
- Precise air temperature environment during sample isolation