The Firwin ThermoWrap™ removable insulation blankets have been designed to fit valves precisely, with fastening systems that are easy to use. All of the removable insulation covers, blankets and jackets have been manufactured with durable materials for years of service, and provide exceptional heat retention characteristics by meeting the desired specifications.
Firwin removable insulation jackets, blankets and covers are manufactured in ISO 9001:2008 certified facilities, and meet all desired facility owner specifications for removable cover manufacturing guidelines. The blankets are designed to wrap snugly around even the most complex equipment, including those with multiple penetrations for fittings and electric, glycol tracing or steam.
Additionally, all of the insulation blankets:
- Protect employees from burns from hot piping by decreasing the outer cover temperatures
- Will provide years of service with durable materials, easy-to-remove and install features
- Are available with different fastening systems to suit particular applications
- Reduce insulation waste and higher cost of hard insulation removal and re-application
- Protect upstream equipment from external environmental conditions, such as cold, chemicals and heat.